Page hits

Sunday 8 April 2012

Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser


I had been meaning to do a review on this for ages, as I love it so much! I've lost count of what bottle I'm on now, there are very few products that I use up and re-purchase a lot and this is one of them!

I think I came across it last Autumn on the Boots website when I was browsing for a nice cleansers (there was nothing wrong with the Clearasil Skin Perfecting Wash I was using, I was just bored of it) and I came across this! The reviews were glowing so I went and bought one (around £10ish but a bargain if you use the £5 off No.7 vouchers). 

Sorry - I should have picture it when it was full!
 (Also the cap is missing... meh!)
If you don't already know, you basically apply a pump or two (I've gone from 1 pump, to 2 pumps and now even the cheeky 4 for a good clean - you don't need that many though I'm just too indulgent!) to dry skin and massage in. Then you take your muslin cloth (there's one with every bottle) run it under comfortably hot water (I make it quite hot as it cools a little on the short journey from the tap to my face!) and place it over your face for as long as you want. Now this doesn't always happen, I now just apply the cleanser on a wet face, dry if I remember to, wet the muslin cloth and use it to take give my face a wipe with the cleanser on. Heck there have been times where I haven't even used the muslin cloth! I love it still!

The texture is lovely and thick, as I mentioned before you don't need my greedy few pumps, 1 or 2 is enough. The smell is delightful, I have never enjoyed a cleanser smell so much! Usually the novelty of the smell wears off, but this I enjoy everyday! It's slightly floral and clean, nothing overpowering. Finally and most importantly, it does leave my skin nice. It hasn't dramatically changed my skin into that of a supermodel but it does leave it nice and fresh!

I've seen a lot of comparisons to the Liz Earle one, I'm yet to try Ms Earle's version - if I do I shall update this! :)

Overall - I love it! 
I cannot be bothered to rotate - same difference!





2 comments:

  1. It's true- When you repurchase an item over and over again it definitely needs to be reviewed and talked about!

    Thanks for the follow on HelloCotton- I am now following you on there and now with GFC!

    xo
    Suma

    TheFashionBeautyJunkie.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed true! Thanks for checking it out! Will check out your blog ;) x

    ReplyDelete