Page hits

Sunday 18 March 2012

The Body Shop - Ceramic Oil Burner

I know this isn't quite makeup/beauty, but it is one of the best purchases I have ever made from Body Shop! I never used to be into candles and stuff but I like a room to smell nice and fresh.

This thing is gorgeous, I use the Aloe & Soft Linen Home Fragrance Oil which is around £3, you can sometimes catch it on sale, which is what I once stumbled upon and bought a kajillion of them. This burner itself I think was around £10ish? I bought it a few years ago now! BUT I have been burning it at least a couple of times a week since! I get a pack of cheap tealights from Ikea (the Berry ones, they just look prettier and smell delightful), stick it inside the burner, fill the well on top with some water, add some drops of the oil and voila! The room fills with the beautiful scent of  that just fresh linen, the smell for me, is so calming and clean. There are other scents, I have the Satsuma one but honestly speaking it's not as strong or Satsuma-ry as you'd like with a Satsuma scent.


But yes, I highly recommend this thing. In just a few minutes it fills any room with a lovely warm fragrance. It also leaves your things smelling nice?! I left this on a wardrobe shelf (I have no wardrobe doors so it's OK) and realised a week or so later that my clothes smelt of the oil! Iz nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment