Page hits

Saturday 17 March 2012

Estée Lauder - Sumptuous Mascara


I love love love this mascara. I've heard you shouldn't spend too much on mascaras as they have such a short shelf life... But after getting the sample tube for this (on the left) in a gift set... I was in love. My eyelashes are nothing special (as you can see from my By Terry Touché Veloutee review) and this mascara just works them. I don't know if it's the formula or the brush, or both! It really fans out my eyelashes, added the right amount of volume and lengthens!

It's about £19 I think, which is pricey for something that you should apparently replace every 3-4 months (guilty of not doing this btw) but it really is a GOOD QUALITY mascara. I think a lady should have some good quality staple items, and if it's something you're using every single day then why not spend a good penny on it!

I've been through a lot of mascaras and this is my first high-end one, I have come across some really good ones from Rimmel etc. but this is fabulous.




No comments:

Post a Comment